Saturday, September 17, 2005

Still Noone!!!

ok...Al is getting really sad....first I accidently ate my turtle...secondly still noone has visited my blog...what do you people who aren't here because you refuse to visit my retarded blog want!!!

Seriously folks...Al will go on rampage if he does not become popular from his sucky blog that does nothing but waste bandwidth...please take preventive measures tell your friends...neighbors...and friendly neighbors to visit me...Al we love and care for them...like a anteater cares for Ants

Al Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel M. Garrett said...

Even if your blog is pointless, you should update it frequently if you want more readers.

How did I become a moderator on the same list as you?

*wonders*

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel M. Garrett said...

By the way, to anyone thinks I'm pointlessly cruel, I should note that I was following Al's own instructions in his .sig. I was just following orders...

4:52 PM  
Blogger Rachel M. Garrett said...

Look at what you made me do. Simply posting in your blog made me say something ungrammatical!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home